- .Net Framework 4.8 is now required
- All themes are now using theme.json to reference js and CSS
- The upgrade process is vastly improved
- Updated preview admin with dashboard and general configuration.
- New and updated web editor for themes and templates
- Use event listeners to hook into events in Zpider and do things like validation
- Check out as guests can now be enabled. The current guest user is then used to place the order in ERP.
- Password hashing is now done using BCrypt. Existing users are converted upon login.
- Database service to query the ERP database directly from Zpider. Can use HTX function SqlQuery if enabled.
- Unit conversion can now be enabled (using QuantityPerUnitSale for Visma Global)
- Guest User Cache - The guest user and customer can be reused as read-only for all guests. This has a huge impact on installations with a lot of traffic as Zpider will effectively stop crashing.
- The upgrade process no longer overwrites database config files
- During the upgrade it would reset the client id in the configuration, and ruin any custom configuration to a copied client.
- The upgrade process timeout is increased
- If a customer was unable to be exported to Zpider due to a duplicate login id they might end up in a loop getting an email with a new username and password every day. No more.
- StockIncChanges can now be used in the shopping cart as well
- Importing customers can now be restricted to a set of import profiles. Useful if you are running multiple installations on the same ERP client.
- Email validation in admin is updated
- VAF logging is improved for Visma Global.
- On WebUser the CompanyName is now an alias for Name to avoid browser autocomplete and utilize Brønnøysund lookup.
- The length of ZpiderOrder.CreditCardTransactionId is extended to 50
- Lazy load server version and web server version instead of upon logon
- Correctly dispose of SQL connections
- An XSS issue is fixed
- The PersistentCache is rewritten to be more performant
- Show window would break if a group contained an invalid character
- Each Zpider application will now get a numbered application pool name
- Values on a customer, orders, etc can now be set to 0 if needed.
- DefaultUriProvider now handles only having the gid passed to it. This means that <z:url gid=[groupnumber]/> now works correctly without adding a plugin.
- The timeout in forgotten password is increased from 3 to 30 seconds.
- Cultures in emails are now validated so that only activated cultures are used for a new user during import.
- Bug in plugin installer in chrome
- HTX can now be extended with custom functions
- $z:value[support.rawurl] returns the current url
- Zpider Cloud - Unleash the power of WordPress CMS in Zpider
- AXIA Frakt for tracking orders sent with AXIA Frakt
- Plankjøp with the option to exclude products
- Google Merchant Feed
- CreditSafe - Credit check customers when they register
- Nets Callback for allowing Nets to push completed orders to Zpider
- Matinfo - fetch product information from Matinfo using EPD or GTIN.
- Redirect - add redirects for old URLs to new ones using URLs, products, or groups as references.
- SendMail - HTX plugin for sending emails from Zpider
- SqlQuery - HTX plugin for querying the ERP from Zpider
Fixed Plugin issues
- Image Upload: Improved resize performance
- Image Upload: Set CDN settings globally for all product images
- Advanced search: Change to AND search
- Advanced search: Allow multi-select of facets within the same group
- Advanced search: Now falls back to ordinary search and product list if Lucene is not done with the initial indexing yet.
- Klarna Checkout: Allow multiple configurations for different web users and allow switching between the web users.
- Google Tag Manager: Now reporting total prices inc. vat.
Zpider eShop v13.0